How to be Successful in Relationships and Business
David Sanders is in the business of helping and rescuing businesses. He’s versed in all aspects of administration - including finances, marketing, strategy and anything, really, that answers questions like HOW to make a successful business and WHAT makes a business successful? These are obviously related questions, and important ones, that you can find answers to in David’s other videos on marketing, as well as the rest of the videos on our RB.TV site.
But…what about, arguably, the most risky of endeavors, the most adventurous, dangerous and yet fulfilling type of business? – The business of love, relationships, family, marriage.
It so happens that David is a life (or love) rescuer in this area as well. He’s a minister; he’s married couples; consulted couples and – to prove the point – he’s been happily married for 31 years…
If you’re one of those very rare “few,” who could stand a better relationship…Then tune in!
Covered in this video:
- What if you’re rich, but unhappy? What if you’re successful in business, but not in love?
- What do love and radio wavelengths have in common? How can you get someone to understand?
- Is it possible to speak the same language and yet not speak the same?
- What is one simple, practical (and magical) tool you can use to attract that one girl (or man) of dreams?
- Boxing matched have rules, so do presidential debates. What are the rules of a relationship fight to come out as a stronger couple instead of “to come out”?
- How can you, should you treat a child to make life easier and “funner” for all?
Love can be beautiful when sweet, or nightmarish when sour. Whether your relationship is on the precipice or whether it’s “pure admiration,” this course can only make it better.
Listen to David Sanders on the strategies of how to have a “successful business of marriage”
What do others say?
Reviews amount: 1